A Lonely Bench


Alone Bench (Designed By: Yaru Ali)

DASHT E TANHAI (ENGLISH VERSION)
..
In the desert of my solitude, oh love of my life, quiver
the shadows of your voice,
the mirage of your lips

In the desert of my solitude,
beneath the dust and ashes of distance
bloom the jasmines and roses of your proximity

From somewhere very close,
rises the warmth of your breath
smouldering in its own aroma,
slowly, bit by bit.

far away, across the horizon, glistens
drop by drop
the falling dew of your beguiling glance

With such tenderness, O love of my life,
on the cheek of my heart,
has your memory placed its hand right now

that it looks as if
(though it's still the dawn of adieu)
the sun of separation has set
and the night of union has arrived.
..
 

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artistic Edge 2009

Back to TOP