I love you, Jaan, Just Because of You....... !


I told you that I love you,
And you asked me why?
I answered- 'Just Because',
But you still asked me why?

Am I suppose to have an answer
To all your baffling questions.
Lots of people would answer, like me,
And say... 'Just Because'

But you're a lot more special,
And a lot more nosy
You always need an answer
Cause you always get your way.

Sure, there are lots of little things
that I love about you . . .
Like the way the sun bounces off your silky hair.
The way my mouth feels dry when I see you.

The way your smile lights up my gloomy days.
The way I get chills when I speak to you.
The way my palms sweat when I'm near you.
The way your eyes out sparkle the stars at night.

The way I feel my heart beat against yours
when you hold me tight.
The way I melt in your arms when you kiss me.
But here is an answer for you
From the bottom of my heart.

I love you, Jaan, Just Because of You....... !

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artistic Edge 2009

Back to TOP