Can't Count the Tears


I've been awake for days- I can't sleep
The thought of losing you; Cuts me deep
My heart is crying out for you
Will I have- to come home to?
I need you here.
Right now I'm living in my darkest fear,
My head hurts- I can't stop the ringing in my ear.
It's feels like I'm crying blood instead of tears,
What the hell is happening to me- after all these years?
Can't count the tears; There's too many.
I need to feel love. Do you still have any?
I'm dead inside- I don't wanna breathe.
I can't stop you; If you want to leave.
All I feel is the pain,
Somehow it brings comfort to my brain.
I don't want to go on without you,
I don't know what to do.
There's a hole in my heart- A sharp pain in my head.
Something is missing inside; I feel like I'm dead.
Kiss away my hurt, remove my fear,
I don't know why I need you here.
Here comes that same old familiar pain, again.
I'm too dead to live, too alive to die,
All I ever seem to ask is "why?"; God, why?
My whole life seems like it's crashing down,
How can someone live with their heart torn out?
Please! Someone out there come save me.
Have I finally- Gone crazy?
Here I am broken, fragile- but still a man.
I've fought for life for so long; I'm dead right where I stand.
God, please don't leave me like this!
I need you to be here; someone answer my wish.
Take away the fears- I have inside,
Can't count the tears- God knows that I have tried.
I'm wounded- I can't walk
I can't call out to you; We don't talk,
I've beg you not to leave,
When I'm gone don't grieve.
I can't sleep- I wish I could die.
I can't live in this emotional suicide.
It's hard to fight for what I can't see,
I need to learn to just believe.
I'm empty and it's something I can no longer hide,
Can't count the tears- That have yet to be cried.
..

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Artistic Edge 2009

Back to TOP